Thursday 2 June 2011

I pledge my allegiance...


Am going out tonight to watch a play in my villiage.
Already it sounds f a b u l o u s. In true style am going to down the end of my Smirnoff and stagger over; apparently we get supper halfway through (?!) Another rumour is that it will be salmon.... I do not like salmon very much. Not very much at all. There won't even be a convinient dog to feed it to, might try and sit near a bin.

In the summertime I will update this much more, I might even be doing interesting enough things to fill it with GOD FORBID. I will pass my driving test and I will go on an adventure. Probably to the nearest beach but an adventure none the less. On a more positive note, bought some shorts t'other day. Feel very patriotic in them, but for the wrong country unfortunately. Go Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment