Tuesday 7 December 2010

The world and me

Just as Ugly Betty once did, I sit here wondering if anyone will ever read this. It feels strange to type for an audience that aren't guaranteed... It has come to my attention that there are a great deal of things out there that frustrate or amuse me and so this blog (like most others) is a dedication to my, hopefully, interesting ramblings. The ramblings of a teenage girl. Not the most inspiring of ideas, in fact, quite cliche. Every person must go through a stage where they feel like everything that happens is utterly ridiculous and quite frankly, they could do a better job. I am in this stage of my life - the world bothers me and dammit, i'm going to tell everyone.

For a long time I was never aware of how big the world is. I naively assumed that there would be a space for me and what I wanted to do in life. I don't know whether it's moving to sixth form, my new obsession with blogs or just a general opening of my eyes that has made me realise this isn't true. Like (it seems) every other bloody girl on the planet, I want to work in the magazine industry. Whether it's the writing side, design side, postman side, I just want to be there, but I know it won't be easy.

Darn you, Devil Wears Prada, for making me want this:

No comments:

Post a Comment